Bar Crawl Barcelona
25€ 20€ per person
Bar Crawl Barcelona by Flamingo Tours and Trips
The Bar Crawl Barcelona celebrating Barcelona´s Nightlife has arrived! It’s time for people to get together and enjoy a social life!
Are you are looking for a night out in Barcelona? Then the Flamingo Bar Crawl in Barcelona is the place to go.
IMPORTANT: Open from Tuesday – Saturday, we are closed on Monday’s and Sunday’s.
What you get:
Firstly, Join travelers, ex-pats, and locals together in a place.
Secondly, you’ll enjoy and experience Barcelona’s best bars and nightlife venues along with our team of local experts.
Lastly, get social, take advantage of drink deals, free shots, and free entrance to venues.
But wait… why should I book the Flamingo Bar Crawl Barcelona?
Because we will make sure that you have a memorable night.
In particular, our team of local experts has learned to bring up the best of other Bar Crawl experiences, like in Amsterdam, Malaga, or in the French Riviera.
We are really proud that Bar Crawl Malaga has a rating of 4.95 stars on Airbnb.
Therefore, our 2022 Objective is to set Barcelona as one of the best cities in Europe to join a Pub Crawl.
Would you help us achieve it?
How does the Bar Crawl Barcelona work?
• The starting point: We meet at Blunit, click here to see it on the map.
• And the duration: 4 hours approximately.
• While including great value drink deals: We offer special drink discounts at each stop, which vary from venue to venue.
• Most importantly, no tourist trap or scam, what you read is what you get.
• We recommend prior booking since we sell out quickly!
What is included in the Bar Crawl?
Surprisingly we are able to match the best offer in town with the following:
A tour around 3 top venues to party like there is no tomorrow.
Therefore what you can also expect in each venue is:
1. When we arrive at the first venue: 1 Free Shot
2. Then at the second venue: 1 Free Shot + Discounted Drinks
3. Still one more to go at the third venue: 2 Free shots
We kindly ask you to bring:
• Your beautiful ID: Please make sure that you carry your ID with you.
• Dress Code: Smart casual, no sandals, no sportswear.
• In order to have fun, you need the right Attitude: Naturally we are here for a night out, but we’d like to ask you to not show up already drunk.
We kindly ask you to follow the guide’s instructions, our team will reserve the right to reject anyone who displays any racist, sexist or disrespectful attitudes, we are here to have fun keeping in mind the use of common sense.
DepartureBlunit: Muntaner #24
Departure TimeFind us in here between 21.00 - 22.00
Dress CodeSmart Casual. No Sandals, no sportswear, and no tank tops please.
IncludedFlamingosFun GamesMeet new peoplePersonal Guide
Not IncludedNo open barRoute suitable for the HandicappedTransportation/CarVisit 4 venues