Bar Crawl Barcelona
23€ 20€ per person
4,89 on AirBNB
5 stars on TripAdvisor
5 stars on Viator
Bar Crawl Barcelona
Bar Crawl Barcelona has arrived! It’s time for people to get together and enjoy a social life!
Are you are looking for a night out in Barcelona? Then the Flamingo Bar Crawl in Barcelona is the place to go.
IMPORTANT: Open from Tuesday – Saturday
What you get:
Join travellers, ex-pats, and locals together in a place where you’ll enjoy and experience Barcelona’s best bars and nightlife venues along with our team of local experts. Get social and take advantage of free shots next to free entrance to a nightclub.
But wait… why should I book the Flamingo Pub Crawl Barcelona?
Because we will make sure that you have a memorable night.
Our team of local experts has learned to bring up the best of other Bar Crawl experiences, like in Amsterdam, Malaga, or in the French Riviera, making us truly proud of achieving a rating of 4.95 stars on Airbnb.
Therefore, our 2022 Objective is to set Barcelona as one of the best cities in Europe to join a Pub Crawl.
Would you help us achieve it?
How does it work?
• The starting point: We all meet at the Rooftop Bar located on the top floor of the Safe Stay Hostel (Passeig de Gracia #33, 08007 Barcelona, Spain), click here to see it on the map.
• Duration: Approximately 4 hours.
• Whilst drinks offers are included at a good price, we offer 3 shots.
• Most importantly, there are no tourist traps or scams, what you read is what you get.
• We recommend booking in advance as places sell out quickly!
What is included?
Surprisingly we are able to match the best offer in town with the following:
A tour of 4 top venues to party like there is no tomorrow.
Therefore, what you can also expect at each venue is the following:
Free Shots in all the bars and free VIP entrance to the nightclub to finalise your experience.
We kindly ask you to bring:
• Your beautiful ID: Please make sure you bring your ID with you.
• Dress Code: Smart casual, no sandals or sportswear.
• In order to have fun, you need the right attitude: Naturally we are here for a night out, but we would like to ask you not to show up already drunk.
We ask you to follow the guide’s instructions, our team will reserve the right to reject anyone showing racist, sexist or disrespectful attitude. We are here to have fun while keeping in mind the use of common sense.
DepartureRooftop Bar located on the top floor of the Safe Stay Hostel (Passeig de Gracia #33, 08007 Barcelona, Spain)
Departure TimeFind us in here between 21.45 - 22.30
Dress CodeSmart Casual. No Sandals, no sportswear, and no tank tops please.
IncludedFlamingosFun GamesMeet new peoplePersonal Guide
Not IncludedNo open barRoute suitable for the HandicappedTransportation/CarVisit 4 venues